Fill out the inquiry form below for a free consultation, or call us directly at 888-538-8187 to speak with wage and hour claim attorneys. Most replies are within twenty-four hours. Restrictions apply.
With offices in San Jose, Los Angeles, and Irvine, we strive to provide maximum convenience to California workers that have had adverse action taken against them by their employers. We understand that it can be intimidating talking to a lawyer. That’s why we provide a free no-obligation consultation to individuals over the phone.
These case reviews are entirely confidential, and if we can help, we will. Typically if your case is a good fit for us, we will take the matter on a contingency fee basis. This means you do not pay us attorney fees on an hourly basis. Instead, we receive a percentage of the recovery if we win. If we don’t win, then you do not owe us any attorney fees. We have found this to be the ideal arrangement for folks that are concerned about legal costs and expenses piling up.
Additionally, given the daily time constraints most individuals have, the last thing they want to do is spend time away from their family to meet with an attorney. That’s why we go out of our way to ensure that you do not waste time in our office unless it is absolutely necessary. We do this by providing personal cell phone numbers for text messaging, emailing and mailing most documents necessary for litigation, and helping our clients download PDF scan apps so they can send us required documentation through their iPhone or Android devices.
If you are interested in talking to us, just call us toll-free at 888-538-8187, or fill out the inquiry form above.
Why Panahi Law Group?
- You won’t pay a dime in attorney’s fees to us unless you win;
- We don’t dump paralegals or secretaries on our clients; you will actually be communicating with a lawyer throughout the entire process who will provide you with a personal cell phone number;
- 24/7 employment legal help hotline
- We provide legal services throughout the state, and have access to a wide array of resources;
- We have amazing reputation in the industry, and will provide references on request;
- Weekend and evening appointments are also available upon request; we will come to your location
What documents should I gather (if available)?
If you don’t have possession of these documents it won’t be a problem. If we decide to take your case we will reach out to your employer and obtain them for you. To expedite the process, however, it will be helpful for you to gather the following documents:
- Job application, salary and befit information;
- Job description or posting;
- Employment contract (if there is one);
- Separate arbitration agreement (if any);
- Bonuses promised or received;
- Commendation sand awards;
- Workers compensation records;
- Performance evaluations and other reports/personnel file;
- Write-ups, disciplinary actions, and other warnings;
- Employee manual or handbook;
- Paystubs and wage statements;
- If you have since been terminated or quit, any “mitigating” evidence you may have showing that you have applied for other jobs, such as correspondence with employment agencies, craigslist ads, etc).